Tuesday 26 January 2010

365 Project - Day 26

Tonight we have a picture of Sue, sat out side her office window. Sue and I have been friends for many years and have worked together for the last 13 years. Sue really doesn't like having her photo taken but braved the lens today to help me get my Day 26 image. Thank you Sue.


The technical bit are: taken on my 5D with a 24-105mm lens fitted. Set to manual, with the exposure being determined by the use of a light meter at Sue's face, shutter speed 1/500 sec, aperture f6.3, ISO 100. The image was given an aged look in LR, then taken into PS for an old photo type frame. A bit of dodging and burning and a straight-line frame and signature added for the final image.

I said I would let everyone know today what yesterdays image was, well it was the ornate radiator in my office, lit from behind with flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment