Saturday 2 January 2010

365 Project - Day 2

I have been in Devises today and saw this object outside of a house I was visiting. I have absolutely no idea what it is; it looks like some type of vent when you get close to it, but it is unusual shape and very decorative for a vent.


I chose to photograph it because it intrigued me. I went over to have a look and thought I would use it as my day 2 image to see if anyone could tell me what it is.
The technical details were ISO 100, f4.5 at 1/125th second. It was taken on my 10D with a 75-300mm lens and hand-held.
See you tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Hi John, I'm Kathy and I have joined in with you, Lisa & James on the 365 project. I like the shot today, it looks like a mini gazebo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, that looks familiar for some reason... have heard two stories about this. It was just dumped there when they were renovating the old hospital, and the second one is that it covers the entrance to the caves that supposedly run under that field, keeps the kids out and allows the bats entrance and egress. It is apparently one of the tower tops that was suplus to supplies. . .

    ReplyDelete