Sunday 3 January 2010

365 Project - Day 3

Here we are again; Day 3. Today was a bit more difficult as I have been on a training day so did not get a chance to take my image until on the way home. I have decided to add a bit of art to the pocedings today and ask for your interpretation of what you think this object could be. I will post the unedited version tomorrow with my Day 4 image. Please leave a comment.


Clue: This item is quite a normal thing to see at this time of year, especially at night.
The technical bits are 1/45 sec @f4.5 hand-held with a 75-300mm lens on a 10D with a bit of motion blur in post production.

2 comments:

  1. A lit-up star on a house with blue lights around it? Great pic whatever it is! Sarah D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Sarah but not right :o)

    ReplyDelete