Monday 4 January 2010

365 Project - Day 4

Here we are again - Day 4. Today's image is a much more structured image. I needed a new portrait os myself for the new website and have been putting it off for quite some time now but by combining that job with this project helped me focus on getting it done.

If you do know know me by site - you lucky people - here I am sat on the stairs at home. I shot this image using a two light set-up; one to camera left and one at the top of the stais as a seperation light. I used a ratio of 2.5-1 (for my mentor Lord McGillicuddy), with the shot being taken on a 5D set to manual f8, 1/125sec, ISO 100. A bit of post production in Lightroom and Photoshop and hey presto a picture of me.

Yesterday I posted an image that was for you to guess what it was. I had one :o( attempt which was close but not right; sorry Sarah. Well below is the unedited image and it is of one of the Christmas lights in Amesbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment