Thursday 21 January 2010

365 Project - Day 15, Day 16, Day 17

I have decided to upload 3 days in one. The reason for this is two fold; all of the images are related to my weekend in London, and it will save you all from having to trawl through 3 different blog updates.


This first image is of the entrance to my hotel. It is nothing special (neither was the hotel) but after travelling on the train and underground I was very happy to see it. Taken on my G9 with the built in flash and a little enhancement in LR.



This image was taken on Saturday at the Novotel, Hammersmith. It contains two photographer friends Sofie Louca and her husband Paul. Sofie was one of the photographers running a superclass and this was taken during her superclass with fellow photographer and friend John Baikie. It was again taken on my G9, set to manual this time with no flash. A little post production in LR to saturate the colours


The final image from this set is of the "Forum Crew". This was taken very late on Sunday evening after the awards dinner and before the party; although looking at some of the faces the party may have begun early for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment