Monday 22 March 2010

365 Project - Days 79, 80 and 81

Catch up time tonight. Football, as usual, takes centre stage for the weekend images as I watch both my sons win their matches.
Ed's team came out comfortable 4-1 winners to put them into the final of the league cup and Alex's team beat the league leaders 5-3 upsetting their perfect run of wins.
The images for today are from earlier in the year when we had all that lovely snow. I found these images on my phone today. They were taken on my Iphone whilst driving to work one morning. I had forgotten I had taken them, and before anyone says anything about using phones while driving, the phone was in it's cradle and I just stopped for a couple of seconds and pressed the shutter release.

Day 79

Day 80



Day 81

No comments:

Post a Comment