Friday 12 March 2010

365 Project - Day 71

I had my hair cut tonight in my local hairdressers in Winterslow. I spoke to the owner a few weeks ago about putting up a couple of nice, framed images to decorate their walls and advertise my business. They readily agreed so tonight after my hair cut I put them on the wall above the cutting station mirrors; you can see them in the top left and right of the image below. If you look carefully you can also see a strange man in the centre mirror trying to work out how to use a Canon G9.


I won't bore you with the technical on these images as there really wasn't anything technical about taking them. They were shot on my little G9 compact camera that I carry just in case. Below are the images that I had framed.


1 comment:

  1. They look lovely, the shop looks like it has character... nice little self portrait too lol.. Hope the advertising works.. :-)

    ReplyDelete