Saturday 6 March 2010

365 Project - Day 65

Inspired by my good friend Michael Martin who is doing his own version of a 365 project, I decided to visit Salisbury market today to see if I could get a photo of one of the traders. This lovely young lady was very helpful and readily agreed to pose for me as she was serving a customer; one of her colleagues thought he would help out in image 2.
If you are going to try this please ASK, these lovely people will be only too ready to help you but they do not want someone pointing a long lens at them from a distance like a stalker. Remember they are traders too and have a living to make, so buy something from them after you have taken their picture; they will certainly appreciate it.



5D set to aperture priority with my 24-105 lens attached, I set the aperture to f4.5 and the ISO to 800, the shutter speeds ranged from 1/250 sec to 1/400 sec. All the conversions and colour enhancements were done in LR with the frames being added in PS.

No comments:

Post a Comment