Thursday 11 March 2010

365 Project - Day 70

I've been tango'ed. Stuck for an image tonight I was looking around my lounge. My son had left an empty glass on the side (nothing new there) and there was an empty Tango can beside it. I put the can in the glass to take it out and hey presto, I saw my image.



A two light set up was required to give this a three dimensional look. Taken on my 5D with a 24-105mm lens, set to manual 1/125 sec at f10, ISO 100. I put the glass on a piece of black material and set the lights up as below. The lights were my 580 EX and EXII both set to manual 1/128 power, set at a ratio of 5:1 in favour of the light behind the glass. In the image below that is the flash on the left. Basic adjustment in LR then into PS for a bit of Topaz Psychedelic, High Pass, and contrast, and to have the frame added.

No comments:

Post a Comment