Wednesday 17 March 2010

365 Project - Days 75 and 76

Two for the price of one tonight. I was out last night at a local meeting and took this image from the road outside our local village hall. It was a very interesting meeting and one I hope will bring more publicity and therefore business opportunities to the Winterslow businesses. It was nice to see so many people at the inaugural meeting last evening and I was amazed at just how many businesses are in our village. Well done to the organisers and a big thank you, as always, to Guy Doms of Business Link for supporting this initiative.


A bit of a lottery this one! The image below is my ticket to a life full of photography; I hope. Why did I hang it on the washing line; no idea! it just seemed like a good idea at the time.


No technical tonight as both images were snaps taken on my G9, so no technique involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment