Monday 22 February 2010

365 Project - Day 53

Something tonight in keeping with the current weather system that is over our great country at the moment; global warming?? My wife Louanne standing under an umbrella in our back garden with a "is it ever going to stop" look.


A two light set-up tonight (yes I have more than 1 light) Camera on manual as usual, 1/200 sec at f11 (this setting allowed me to completely black out the background), ISO 100, two flashes both set to manual, one attached to the umbrella just behind my wife's head pointing into the umbrella, and the second on camera with a ring flash attachment. The settings for the flashes were 1/128 power on the umbrella and 1/8 power on the camera.
Post production in PS was a little levels adjustment, some burning, and the frame added, and in Portrait Professional a bit of skin smoothing; not that my dear wife needs it of course but I need the practice ;o))

No comments:

Post a Comment