Tuesday 16 February 2010

365 Project - Day 47

Feet tonight. A friend, who is pregnant, said that once the baby is born she would like to have some pictures of all her children's feet. She said she had seen this really cool picture of different sized feet on a black background and asked if I could do the same once the baby was born. Well yes I can, and this is a picture of my son Edward's feet; for those of you who know my other son Alex, you will realise why I didn't do his; screen not big enough to show them. :o))


Technical - another simple shot really, I covered the arm of my sofa with a black cloth and asked Edward to put his feet over the edge of the arm. I shot with my 5D on manual 1/250 sec shutter speed at f11, with a 24-105mm lens attached. The flash was also set to manual 1/64 power, hand held above and at 45 degrees in front Edward's feet and triggered it with a STE-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment