Tuesday 6 April 2010

365 Project - Days 96

My son's football team played a training game against the Arsenal Elite Soccer School tonight. I was going to post the usual type of action photo from the match but all of a sudden had a light bulb moment and went for this instead. Sadly they went down 4-2 in the end but they certainly gave them a good game.


The technical is nothing special, taken on my 5D with a 24-105 lens attached, set to manual ISO 400, 1/500 sec at f8 to give me a 1 stop under exposure which is what I needed to ensure the players were not going to burn out. I cropped the image in LR and gave it a sudo-HDR look using the fill light and black sliders, I then evened out the colours before taking it into PS for a Topaz Small Detail layer and to add the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment