Tuesday 6 April 2010

365 Project - Days 95

A little wedding inspiration tonight. I used my wife as a model and my son as a light stand.


Taken on my 5D with a 100mm lens attached. I set the focus point to far left (bottom when turned portrait) to allow me to have the ring in focus without moving the camera, my son held the flash camera right pointing at the ring, the flash was set to manual 1/128 power so I had more control over the exposure. I set the camera to manual ISO 100, 1/200 sec, and started with an aperture of f8, my wife's face was too sharp at this aperture so I opened it up to f5.6 which is what the image above was taken at. Into LR for some basic corrections then into PS for a Topaz Portrait smooth masked from the ring, then the ring was sharpened a little, a bit of buring was undertaken and the frame was added.

No comments:

Post a Comment