Saturday 15 August 2009

Ruby through to the finals

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing Ruby for a competition she wanted to enter. Well I had another call from Ruby's mum this week informing me that she had been accepted and that they needed another rush job done of some images for the programme.
Last evening (Friday) I met Ruby and her mum at Heale House Gardens in the Woodford Valley near Salisbury. The gardens are truly beautiful and Ruby looked stunning in her red Bollywood outfit.
The show organisers had suggested that Ruby get a sponsor to help with the cost of entering this competition and I was pleased to be able to give a resounding yes to her request. Good Luck Ruby in the competition, which is due to take place next July in Milton Keynes. In a few years time perhaps I will be able to say I did the photos for the next Elle MacPherson's big break.










No comments:

Post a Comment