Saturday 17 October 2009

Hampshire Photographers4Charity Wedding

If you have been following my ramblings for any amount of time you will know that I am one of a group of photographers that have come together as Photographers4Charity to raise as much money as we can for Cancer Research UK. The plan is that we give our time for free to deserving couples in exchange for them raising a minimum of £300 for Cancer Research UK.
I was privelaged to help fellow photographer Paul Shergold of Sheer-Gold Photography with a wedding he had arranged for this very worthwhile charity.
Here are some of the images I captured on the day. The couple were Jo and Chris and I would like to thank them for their money raising efforts on the day. The amount raised to date from Jo and Chris' wedding is £530.










No comments:

Post a Comment