Thursday 29 October 2009

Tuscany Day 4

Day 4 was spent in the company of the amazing duo of Trevor and Faye Yerbury. Amazing for many reasons but for me because of their generosity in helping us mere mortals improve our photography.
We spent the day in and around the beautiful Castello di Tornano with our beautiful model LauraAnna. This was to be my most challenging day for many reasons not less the fact that I have never photographed a nude model. I think that statement was true for quite a few of us But LauraAnna was so patient; especially as this was by far the coldest day of the week. It is very different photographing a nude model as all you have to work with is shape and although we were having our hands very firmly held this was a challenging day for me and I learnt so much about posing the body and seeing the clothes that most of my clients are wearing as just accessories. Here are a few of my favourites from the day.










No comments:

Post a Comment