Sunday 26 April 2009

Natasha and Steve

Yesterday I had a pre-wedding shoot with Natasha and Steve. They chose the location and it was somewhere I had never been before so did not know what to expect. The first thing I saw when we arrived was an old tin barn which I thought would look brilliant as a background.
Steve just loves being photographed and although Natasha was a little nervous at first the camera loved her and together they look like models. I had a great time photographing them and could have kept going all day; I can't wait for their wedding day.
Here are a few from the shoot.





4 comments:

  1. Lovely images John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work John. They are really in love and you show that in the photos. Well done.

    Crash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images John, you can really feel the love between these two!

    I really like 2 and 4, they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really good photos john.
    my sister tasha and steve my future brother in law i can't wait to the wedding on 18th july, where i will be a bridesmaid. They are so much in love. tasha and steve so rock can't wait to have a brother in law. i like 1, 4 and 5 the best. tasha and steve are really in love you can tell in the photo's, john well done.

    From Francesca
    Tasha's sister

    ReplyDelete