Friday 3 April 2009

All About Weddings

I have just returned from a fabulous three days in the lake district with a lovely group of people on the "All about weddings" course run by the Annabel Williams Contemporary Photographic Training team. I had a really great time and furthered my knowledge of marketing, sales and giving the bride and groom a very special experience. Here are a few of the images that I captured during the photographic experience day with Xander Casey.

The Pre-Wedding Shoot









The Wedding Day
















2 comments:

  1. Brilliant images John. Did you say hi to Annabel for me? Looks like a great course, well done buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI John, Look like you had a great time. I live an hour away from the lakes, so next time you're up here let me know.

    Loving the colours.

    Andy & Erika

    ReplyDelete