Thursday 28 July 2011

Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel, Salisbury

I have been a bit amiss with my blogging of late. No this is not due to taking long holidays and lazy days in bed; although that does sound like a nice idea. I am now on a catch up week (although I realise it is nearly over already) and am going to get a few posts done while I can.
As some of the events have been military I will not be posting all that we have covered (we do not post service personnel in uniform for security reasons), but I will be adding a few to show the variety of work we have and do undertake.

 The first of the "catch up" posts is of The Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel in Salisbury. We were commissioned to take some pictures of there wedding and board room set-ups, as well as there four poster bedroom and the rooms that overlook the cathedral. While we were there we also took a few images to show the beautiful location this hotel occupies.















No comments:

Post a Comment