Wednesday 18 May 2011

Zumbathon at the Chapel Nightclub

It has been some time since I updated the blog. It has been a very busy couple of months and I have been a bit amiss with a few things lately. I now have help in the office so we will be a bit more regular with the updates from now on. Over the next couple of days I will be posting a few of the things we have been doing over the past weeks.
We were asked to photograph a Zumbathon which was organised by Annie Scadden and held at The Chapel Night Club, Milford Street, Salisbury. It was to raise funds to help fight breast cancer, cervical and ovarian cancers through the work of three cancer charities: Breast Cancer Care, Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust and Ovarian Cancer Action. Here's a little video of the action which I recorded using my Canon 1D mkIV SLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment